Pages

Sunday 26 April 2015

Cherry off cuts

***This blog has moved to my new website. New posts will be made here***

I've been using a lot of cherry recently, and I'm really enjoying the colours that emerge from it. I wanted to do a small production run. I asked people that follow my Facebook and Instagram to pick from one of my designs and this is what they chose:  



However, the off-cuts from the cherry log I was using for these eating spoons were too big for me to just add to the burn pile, so I decided to make some little scoops out of them. I'm glad I did, because these scoops are a lot of fun to make, and look great. 


























2 comments:

  1. your work is really awesome and something to cheer about. i just checked all the pictures of your spoon work and i am very impressed. you are followed on facebook and Instagram as well. thanks for sharing some wonderful stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the capacity of your coffee spoons? Nice!

    ReplyDelete